4 cups raw kale, thoroughly washed and dried
4 green onions sliced finely
1 orange pepper, chopped
¼ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
¼ cup roasted pinenuts
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp honey or maple syrup
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper
- Remove ribs from kale leaves.
- Roughly chop kale into bite sized pieces (1-2 inches) and place into a large salad bowl.
- Toss together all of the ingredients of the salad except for the pine nuts.
- In a separate, small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients of the dressing. Drizzle over the salad and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour or up to three hours.
- Sprinkle with nuts and enjoy.
Eye Nutrients: Lutein, zeaxanthin, beta-carotene, vitamin E, vitamin C, zinc, fiber
For more information on Eyefoods visit www.eyefoods.com