Makes 1 Glass (double as needed)
- 2 cups packed kale leaves, washed and coarsely chopped
- 2 ripe kiwis, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup sweet green grapes (or 1 banana)
- Juice of one lime
- 1 cup filtered water
1. Put grapes in blender. Twirl until blended.
2. Add kiwis, kale and water. Blend until smooth.
3. Check consistency and add water as needed.
4. Taste; flavor will vary depending on how sweet the kiwis and grapes are.
5. If too tart, omit the lime juice and add grapes.
6. If sweet, add lime juice.
*If kiwis are quite sweet, you will get more eye nutrients by using more kiwis and less grapes
*If using bananas, using lime juice is essential to reduce oxidation (browning) of the
*Enjoy immediately and keep leftovers in individual reusable bottles in the fridge for up to
four days. Before drinking leftovers, shake well.