Grilled chicken and mangoes on baby greens
good source of antioxidants, luthien and zeaxanthin
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced lemon peel
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 (4-oz) skinless chicken breast, cut in 1-inch strips
- cooking spray
- 8 cups baby lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Julienned red bell pepper
- one large mango, peeled, seeded, and diced
2 tbsp mint leaves, minced
- Prepare marinade by whipping soy sauce, oil, ginger, lemon juice and red pepper flakes in a blender.
- please chicken in a shallow pan and pour marinade over top. Turned a coat, cover, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- prepare dressing by blending lemon juice & Peele, oil, honey and seasoning. Set aside.
- spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken strips and cook on each side for 2 minutes or until done. remove from Heat.
- And a large salad bowl, toss lettuce, onions, and peppers. Addressing and toss thoroughly.
- Divided among for sound plates, top of chicken strips and mango. Sprinkle with mint leaves.
Makes 4 servings
Closed on long weekends.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your eye health. If you require assistance after hours, please dial 811 for further guidance. If you are experiencing an eye emergency after hours, we recommend seeking care at the Rockyview General Hospital's Department of Ophthalmology.
English, Cantonese, French