Grilled chicken and mangoes on baby greens
good source of antioxidants, luthien and zeaxanthin
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp minced lemon peel
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 (4-oz) skinless chicken breast, cut in 1-inch strips
- cooking spray
- 8 cups baby lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Julienned red bell pepper
- one large mango, peeled, seeded, and diced
2 tbsp mint leaves, minced
- Prepare marinade by whipping soy sauce, oil, ginger, lemon juice and red pepper flakes in a blender.
- please chicken in a shallow pan and pour marinade over top. Turned a coat, cover, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- prepare dressing by blending lemon juice & Peele, oil, honey and seasoning. Set aside.
- spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken strips and cook on each side for 2 minutes or until done. remove from Heat.
- And a large salad bowl, toss lettuce, onions, and peppers. Addressing and toss thoroughly.
- Divided among for sound plates, top of chicken strips and mango. Sprinkle with mint leaves.
Makes 4 servings